Thursday, February 4, 2010

week 4

Podcasts

I'm supposed to discuss what I've learned from one of many selected materials. I'm sorry, but I stumbled upon something more interesting I'd like to discuss. I did not learn anything from this, but I found it very interesting. Anyone who is assigned to comment on this post please go to
http://epnweb.org/index.php?openpod=16.
On the left side under SUBJECT SPECIFIC PODCASTS, click on English Language Arts. Go listen to a few of the Poems of the Week located under that catagory. At first I was wondering did this guy really post these? This is odd. Athough it was not the kind of poetry i was expecting, I couldn't stop listening to them. They caught my attention. I listened to about 8 of them. I'm not sure if I favor one over the rest, they are all equally strange, but wonderful, in my mind. 2nd opinion?

3 comments:

  1. It is great that you found something so intrsting that can be used in the clssroom. Thats what this assignment was all about, because it also opened my eyes to things I didn't know was out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am supposed to comment on the wikipedia one, but I can't seem to find the link to post on that particular blog. So consider this a comment for that blog. I also think Wikipedia is a great jumping off point. I also wonder where will stop, and I have been meaning to read that book as well. A good friend gave it to me a while back. I will have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was interesting it gave me some info on things I didn't know much about.

    ReplyDelete