Monday, April 12, 2010

Comments for Teachers Week 13 and 14

Lisa Thumann: What My Droid Does-Part 5
Everyone should check this out! And maybe someone could make a charitable donation to the "help Matt get a new phone fund". HA!

Here is my comment to Lisa's post:

I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama.

Great pitch! Im very interested in all the new cell phone technology, but since I am on what I like to call “the broke college student budget”, I try my best not to look into it too much because I would only upset myself. I am stuck with the average phone and basic utilities. I was assigned to comment on a few of your post for my class and when I saw this one I said, “oooo!”. The technology these new phones are coming out with is wonderful! Cell phones are becoming so useful and technilogically advanced that I think one day desk top computer will become obsolete, much like the vcr, and you won’t be able to find one even in Wal-Mart. Well, it was nice day dreaming about a new phone, but its back to the real world for me.


Also check out: Major updates to Google Doc's by Lisa Thumann

My comment:

I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama.
This is amazing! Dr. Strange uses Google Doc's religiously for our class. Almost every assignment we have is sent to us via Google Doc's. It is very useful and I am greatful that he uses this technology and is able to update it in real time rather than waiting for my next class to meet to hear about the update on any given assignment. Thank you for sharing this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment