Saturday, April 3, 2010

Vocaroo



When we were assigned to use Vocaroo I thought, "We already know how to use Audacity! Why are we learning about yet another audio recording tool?" But I found out that Vocaroo is much faster and simpler to use than Audacity. If I were to try this with Audacity I would first have to download the program, if I didnt already have it, then I would have to convert the recorded audio so that it could be played withouth the program Audacity. Vocaroo is an excellent tool!

1 comment:

  1. Vocaroo makes it easy to embed the audio on blogs, which audacity doesn't do. On the other hand, I wouldn't be able to cut my songs to create ring tones with Vocaroo. Different tools that have different functions.

    BTW I laughed out loud when I read your comment on the post about ZZZZ

    ReplyDelete